Rapid Sigma Solutions is committed to the online privacy of all of our visitors and users and has instituted appropriate privacy policies.
Information we collect
We collect the following types of information:
- We track general, non-personalized information in order to know how many people visit specific pages of our web site so that we may improve those pages.
- We collect personal information from you such as your name, email address, phone number and the company you work for when you request a trial of our products and/or when you purchase or request further information about our products and services
- When you send email or other communication to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests, and to improve our services. We may use your email address to communicate with you about our services
- We obtain non-personal system information and your IP address when you download and/or launch a trial of our products. We use this information to get a broad demographic overview of where our visitors and users of the software are located in
- We obtain and store a unique machine key that is associated with your computer to identify your computer to provide a license key that is locked to your computer. For non-commercial licenses, we may also collect and track information about software usage
- When you download and install a new version of the software, we track which version of the software the users have installed on their computer
Rapid Sigma Solutions is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. All of the information you provide is kept confidential and will not be shared, sold or rented to third parties except under the following circumstances:
- Satisfy any applicable law, regulation or legal requirement
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Rapid Sigma Solutions, its users or the public as required or permitted by law
We may share information with our authorized internal representatives, partners and authorized agents, but only for purposes related to Rapid Sigma Solutions business and to provide you with information and updates concerning our products and services.
How we use your information
Unless you have specifically asked us not to, we may contact you using personal data you have voluntarily provided in order to notify you of changes in information and updates concerning our products and services. Occasionally, we may contact you to participate in a business-related survey and may request information from you; however, participation is entirely voluntary and you have the choice of whether or not to disclose any information that may be requested.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. We restrict access to personal information to Rapid Sigma Solutions employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Last Updated: April 2015